Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thing 23 recap: about 23 Things

I really like the learning approach of 23 Things. Technology is really a hands-on experience and you can't begin to understand the possibilities of some of these tools until you've experienced them. And, as I said earlier, since Web 2.0 is all about free, easy, fast and fun, I think many people who were technophobic before attempting the Challenge, may have been surprised to discover how much they enjoyed it.

Of course, now that we've done this 23 things, there are many more to go- it has just begun.

Now, how do I claim my flash drive? Oh, and did I mention that I really like InfoPeople, and I'm not just saying that to get my drive. I've taken several workshops, listened to webcasts and browsed their site, and I think it's a great service to the library community.

No comments: